- The man built me a new deck set for me... Well, he assembled it!
- It was Henry's 6th birthday and we celebrated big time!
- Blog Better Boston threw a sweet #PumaStyle party at the Newbury Street location! Me and the man both have new kicks now.
- I whipped out the crimper this week, embracing the humidity by amping up the frizz.
- Started a new DIY with canvas sneaks, Sharpies and soon fabric paint.
- My cousin celebrated her 30th birthday this weekend and there were stiletto cupcakes... perfect!
- I rocked my new Nanette Lepore platforms, even though it was raining.
- The man and I hit the Crompton Collective and I fell in love with this sideboard but alas left without it.
- Picked up some old vinyl records for crafting... we'll see what I make.
What did you do this week?