- Alaina of Extras by Alaina is ever so talented but more importantly she is as lovely as the Backstreet Boys are my favorite boy band. Did that make sense? She gets it, I'm sure. She's awesome that way.
- Ali of Ali Singer Yoga is a yoga instructor with heart. Her Yoga Hub has brought together yogis from the Boston area to unite to make a difference. She is a generous soul whose light shines bright!
- Beverly of Linkouture creates gorgeous and accessible jewelry but what I admire about her the most is her Mompreneurial spirit that keeps creative juices flowing while she spends beautiful days with her daughter.
- Ana of Scavengenius is my favorite Brazilian girl on the Boston scene. She loves her dog, snaps her everyday in the most lovely way and has a kind heart that makes me smile.
- Alicia of Alicia Tenise is a girl about town in our nation's capital. I've loved drooling over her style posts for years now because she has this authentic air about her that makes me appreciate the time and care that she puts into her posts!
- Jenny of Jenny Ravikumar is a yoga teacher, self-love guru, advanced reiki practicioner and crystal healer. As if that weren't enough, her new role as Mama Bear has got me feeling like she's truly a kindred spirit!
a Rafflecopter giveaway