- Becky of Pop and Circumstance is like a tall, beautiful glass of sweet tea... no really, she is gorgeous, super lovable and has an eye for vintage finds that I could only dream of having!
- Lani of Mon Petit Chou Chou is the kind of stylish mother I always try to be. She makes being a Mama look good + she has a super generous heart (which I love!) Also, one time I saw her on TV and was like "You Go Girl!"
- Sarah of Everyday Starlet is so skilled at the art of makeup application that it makes me feel like a total amateur, though tbh I am an amateur. She has lots of great tips and tricks plus, she totally rocks the interesting hair colors, which you know I am a fan of!
- Summer of Summerlandish is so friggin' hilarious, I don't know what else to say about her. I follow her "American in Australia" adventures where she makes me laugh and once in awhile, she shares an experience that makes me feel like I am not alone in this world (being a crazy blond person that is)!
- Kelly of Gets Me Everytime danced her way into my heart with her Toyidermy crafts and sharp wit but has stayed there with her amazing way of being a friend. I love her outlook on life and she seems to like me enough, so I'll keep her around!
- Jenna of Boston Chic Party is so lovely, I'm telling ya! She combines cooking/baking with personal style, to whip a delish recipe for online eye candy you won't want to miss!
a Rafflecopter giveaway