- Emily of Shell Chic'd is stylin' and profilin' especially when it comes to those whimsical, nautical things about New England, right down to her great clothes. She's a little bit preppy, a little bit sassy but a whole lot of cute!
- Renata of Untouchable Blog isn't just a fashion blogger, she's a fashion writer. Her pieces aren't fluff, they're well researched and enjoyable to read and I think there should more writers like her. *Drops Mic*
- Jessica of Oh I Design combines a sweet and thoughtful personality with a killer eye for design and I'm all like OMG can we be #BestFriendsForever? Now that we're both trying to spread the good word about wellness and natural beauty, I am definitely keeping my eyes peeled for what Jess has up next!
- Alaina of So Alaina writes from the heart and with honestly. *swoon* I think I can speak for us both when I say that the more that we know more about each other, the more we really like eachother! Values and Integrity and a little bit of Sass!
- Emily of Livin Lemon is as lovely as the sun is bright. When she walks in, I'm immediately psyched and have to look up ;-)! She's fun and fit and happens to blog about yummy things!
- Lynn of Gold West Vintage is a jewelry + fashion blogger who will always has the eye candy flowing and I have to say that I have had a renewed interest in Gold because of all the intros Lynn's posted on her feeds. Bonus: She sprinkles snaps of an adorable baby in there, too which this Mama likes!
- Katherine of Style Tab is a self proclaimed crazy cat lady but one who's got style and grace all over the place. She blogs about attainable style + fashion but has fun personality which makes her an "it" girl in my eyes!
- Amanda of Prim and Propah wanted to round up as many ladies as possible to put something together that was sentimental, fun, spirited and a little bit dangerous. 3 out of 4 ain't bad!
a Rafflecopter giveaway