- Natalie of The Boston Day Book has a voracious love of travel + adventure. I love that she has seen so much and been to so many places. She's one lady who is fun to follow!
- Elizabeth of ElizabethCraneSwartz.com is as spirited as she is creative. Elizabeth hand paints the most wonderful jewelry and blogs about life in such a stylish way that you can't help but want to join her in whatever it is she is doing!
- Michelle of Littlest Warrior Apparel is an amazing woman and my definitition of "Warrior Mama". Littlest Warrior Apparel is not even a year old yet but Michelle + her family have made it their job to spread awareness and inclusion one t shirt at a time!
- Gabriella of By Gabriella is one of the first ladies that I ever met through blogging and what I love about her is that she is such a champion for "Woman Power" be it through sharing other's stories/recipes/DIYs or through The Lady Project.
- Quiana of Harlem Lovebirds is not only raising two kids, putting NH bloggers on the map and rocking her positive attitude on the 'nets but she is doing it all with such grace, class and overall friendliness that you just can't help but love her!
- Elissa of Style Wire is gorgeous, sassy and has a touch of edge to her style posts. She makes me laugh and is definitely a gal to watch!
a Rafflecopter giveaway