- Neutrogena Sport Face Lotion SPF 70+, $9.99, An awesome way to keep your face burn free and also keep those pores unclogged. I may or may not have been guilty of using this on my chest and arms as well since I wanted to keep everything baby soft and pale.
- Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid, $11.99 This is what I used in the evening after being in the sun all day. Yes, I wore sunblock but even some UV rays will get in and I didn't want my skin drying out. This came in a super convenient travel size from Target.
- Chapstick Classic, Cherry, $1.99, sunblock is to face what chapstick is to lips. end scene
- Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, $7.34 (3 pack) Umm duh, with which to brush my teeth, like I said, bare necessities.
- DenTek Comfort Clean Easy Angle Floss, $2.99, again a necessity.
- Gimme Basics Bobby Pins, $3.99, the nest needed to be kept in place as long as possible, although I am sure there are some bobby pins swimming in the Atlantic Ocean somewhere near Ambergris Caye at this point.
- Dove Clear Tone Anti- Perspirant Deodorant, $3.99, This is by far my favorite deodorant and really did bring it's A game so close to the Equator.
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes, $5.99, ever the popular purse partner, these wipes came in handy on the honeymoon as well as in any grimy situation you may be in (ie Lollapalooza in 100 degree heat). These are perfect to feel refreshed in an instant.
- Goody Ouchless Hair Elastics, $4.79, where better to bring those multi color hair elastics that you only dare wear to the gym and bed, than to a foreign country where you'll never see anyone again. Me and an orange hair elastic had a grand ol' time snorkeling together... a time I'll never forget, sniffle sniffle.
What do you think of my non-existent beauty regimen? I thought it was rather freeing to not feel pressure to make it up for a full week, though I am glad to be back to my normal routine.