|Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America|
- Rooney Mara in Givenchy- Nina Garcia said it best, Rooney is all about the contrast. Her sharp, blunt bangs and that delicate white lace dress made me a Rooney girl again. I wasn't sold at first but the more I looked at it, hello gorgeous.
- Octavia Spencer in Tadashi Shoji- Lordy, she looked lovely and when she won her Oscar, she just glowed (and made me cry). That color against her skin had me crushing on Tadashi Shoji for putting her in that gown.
- Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford- I debated many a Twitter friend about this cape but Gwynnie rocked this hard core. Dramatic and svelte. The end.
- Kristen Wiig in J. Mendel- Maybe it's her humor but I find her to be just a complete stunner in almost anything she wears. If it's J. Mendel? Well, that's a bonus.
- Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton- She is always adorable. This dress is adorable, adorable, adorable. Did I mention that she is adorable? Adorable and stunning. Can I hug you, Michelle?
- Rose Byrne in Vivienne Westwood- She makes curve hugging black look fierce and those bangs, how I love those bangs. Bridesmaids had a presence at this awards show and Mama liked. Also, I feel very strongly that Rose Byrne can do no wrong in my eyes.
- Viola Davis in Vera Wang- She was just simply glowing. The emerald green, her new hair color and just that brightness that she exuded made her one of my best dressed. I really was happy that Meryl won best actress but I did feel for Viola. The competition was stiff this year for sure.
- Natalie Portman in Christian Dior Haute Couture- Vintage Christian Dior is all I need to say.
- My BEST DRESSED was Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen- Maybe her complexion and red hair had something to do with it but this Alexander McQueen gown was.a.stunner. Plus, I have always been a sucker for the black gold combo. LOVED this look and I think that many people agreed with me here.
- Emma Stone in Giambattista Valli- I love love love Emma Stone but one thing I do not love is this Giambattista Valli gown that looks to have swallowed her whole. That bow? I just didn't get it. Side note: her presenting stint was very amusing but still, that gown. No, thank you.
- Melissa Leo in Reem Acra- Is it an Oscar gown or a shoddily sequined shirt dress? I just didn't understand what it was that she was trying to attain with this frumpy dumpy "gown". Also, she was presenting and should have tried harder to make herself more memorable. Epic fail, whatsyourname.
- Stacy Keibler in Marchesa- I hope you have fun at the prom, Stacy. You're so lucky that you're going with George otherwise we wouldn't care about you or what you wore.
- Anna Faris in Diane Von Furstenberg- While I love her bob, this dress was all wrong for me. See what I said about Rose Byrne in curve hugging black? Well, Anna is the opposite.
- Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad- Besides the "nip slip" or "shot of areola" that had everyone all a twitter, this dress just had that right amount of sleeze to make me hate it. She is getting too old for being this skankily revealing. Cleavage is one thing, Jenny. Glue that sh!t in next time.
- Ellie Kemper in Armani Prive- Too much orange and gold for her hair color and complexion. I feel bad saying that about someone so cute... but in the words of Meryl Streep "... whatever."
What did you all think? Who were your faves and not so faves?