|Mayur by SNS Jewelry Studio necklace (#SNSSTUNNERS) popped with my Joe Fresh Smocked Blouse and Giant Vintage Sunnies|
One of my favorite ways to capture experiences is through Instagram so what better way to recap the weekend for you! And without further ado...
- No traffic getting down to the Cape, Holla!
- Since there was no traffic, we were WAY early for the rehearsal... so the man offered to stop anywhere and everywhere. Wicked Thrift was our first stop in W. Yarmouth.
- The man even encouraged purchases, so of course, I picked up this 70's Tribal maxi skirt and also grabbed a brown suede purchase and an Native American inspired necklace that I can't wait to rock. All were on sale!
- We went to The Dead Zone, which smelled of patchouli, so I would think you could gather what type of place it was. I was shot straight back to everything I liked early on in high school. Queen, The Grateful Dead, David Bowie and so on and so forth.
- Antiquing was next where I found all sorts of interesting wares...
- ... and some really creepy dolls set up in a really creepy fashion under a creepy red light.
- I set out all of my jewelry for the weekend, including but not limited to my new Mayur by SNS Jewelry Studio necklace, swoon!
- Our bridesmaid jewelry was Kate Spade, can you just swoon with me?
- We made sure to keep hydrated the day of. Mimosas and water, alternating of course.
- The wedding bouquets were gorgeous corals and greens. All of the bridesmaids gave me their flowers and I am going to make some killer post wedding potpourri satchels.
- The escort cards (that I helped make) were imitation chalkboard, and were a hit!
- Besides the fabulous wedding, I made a new BFF! This is Holli, one of the groomsmen's girlfriend. She was a huge help and was absolutely the funnest girl to hang out with!
Next weekend it's King Richard's Faire in Carver Ma (which might as well be the Cape again) but I have never been to a Renaissance Faire so that should be da bomb!