It's no surprise that I love The Street in Chestnut Hill, MA. I love to treat myself to almost everything there but nothing excites me more than the opportunity to hit up some amazing sales, eat some delish food and have a one stop shop for a day of fun. What am I talking about? I'm talking about the Annual Sidewalk Sale and Street Festival taking place on Saturday July 23rd, 10am-8pm. I took the Propah kid last year, and he had a great time running around, eating his first Shakeshack burger and helping Mom pick out some awesome stuff to take home. I expect this year to be much of the same!
Part 1 THE SALES!
• Polka Dog Bakery: 15% off storewide
• Ku De Ta: 25% off storewide
· Brookline Liquor Mart: multiple in-store tastings throughout the day
• Juice Press: spend $25 and receive a $5 gift card in return
• Showcase SuperLux: purchase a $60 gift card for $50 or a $175 gift card for only $150
• Treat Cupcake Bar: $3.75 each for one DIY Cupcake (typically 4.25) + decorate your own "I like my cupcake with" t-shirt for $9, or enjoy both for $12 (20% discount)
• VINCE: Enjoy up to 60% off select men’s, women’s and children’s apparel
• skoah: enjoy complimentary hand facials + discounted product from this Best of Boston winner
· Bluemercury: gift with each purchase over $75 + Bronzing Bar and Strobing Station set-up outdoors
I also hear through the grapevine that there may be some amazing offers from Portobello Road and Splendid who will be presenting something special for the day... As well as Adler, Davids Tea, Pottery Barn, INTERMIX, Calypso, The Cottage – truly, everyone.
Part 2 POP-UPS!
Have you visited any of The Street's Pop Ups? I've seen almost all of them and absolutely love the concept.... whether we're learning or eating or simply shopping, the Pop Up Project is an amazing idea. Kane's Donuts, OMG! Bagels, The Third Piece, Sweet Lydia's and Papers + Presents will return for this day only. Hooray! They will be set up outdoors and “open for business” at various times throughout the day in various locations on property.
Part 3 NEW ART!
“CELEBRATE LOVE & HAPPINESS WITH ARTIST CURTIS KULIG. SATURDAY /
Join the team at The Street as they unveil his new onsite mural ’99.9% Happy’ and enjoy a once in a lifetime opportunity to participate with Kulig in an interactive public stickering
installation that gives friends, families and fans a chance to be a part of his ‘Love Me’ movement first hand.” My toddler is OBSESSED with stickers so I am very much looking forward to this interactive art!
Part 4 EVERYTHING ELSE (and it's a lot!)
Live Music all day long, face painting and balloon animals, passed cotton candy and whirly pops... the atmosphere is sure to be AMAZING! I know that if I bring the family, there will be shopping, treats, fun and lots to see no matter what we're looking to do. I'm thinking a little "Treat Yo Self" to some Ku De Ta and Shakeshack is in the cards for lil' ol' me! ;-)
Will you hit up The Street's Annual Sidewalk sale on Saturday July 23rd?