Date night: I went on a date, with my husband, which in and of itself, is a modern day miracle. We met up with Alex and her hubs Craig, we laid out a picnic dinner from Davio's, listened to Damn Tall Buildings on The Green and then enjoyed some tasty libations at The Cottage's outdoor patio. Beautiful weather, a little alcohol, live music and my baby Daddy... it was such a lovely evening and I was able to reconnect with my husband while not running after a toddler. That's a nice.
It's Saturday August 1, 2015 from 10am-8pm (Rain Date Sunday August 2, 2015 from 12pm-6pm) at The Street, 55 Boylston Street, Chestnut Hill; And here is a sneak peek of just a few of the great sales and other exciting stuff going on!
- Portobello Road: This 2015 "Best of Boston" winner will offer 50-70% off designer clothing and 50% off select home goods.
- Vince, Calypso St. Barth and Splendid: Exclusive discounts on select designer merchandise from these top high-fashion stores
- MiniLuxe: The award-winning nail spa, which will soon arrive at The Street, will be hosting an outdoor pop-up in the late-afternoon with color refreshers (polish changes)
- Ku De Ta: The locally owned women's boutique will offer 20% off store wide, 30% off designer denim, and sale merchandise discounted at 50%-70%
- Polarn O. Pyret: The chic children's clothing store will offer savings of up to 70% off; some items will be marked down to just $5
- skoah: The award-winning skin care line and spa will offer complimentary hand massages and treatments as well as a sale on select products
- Polkadog Bakery: This "Best of Boston 2015" winner will offer 20% off best selling polkadog treats, samples and goodie bags for pups
- City Sports: The sporting goods store will offer an additional 20% off clearance items for Men, Women and Youth in apparel and footwear
- Additional participants include: Jonathan Adler, Pottery Barn, Treat Cupcake Bar, J.McLaughlin, EYESPOT, The Cottage, Shake Shack, DAVIDsTEA and more.
Have you visited The Street? What's your favorite thing to do there?