The 9 to 5 has blurred and today people need modern technology to find balance. From the home to the office, and especially on the go, people all around the world are working differently than the past. This is where the new Microsoft Office 365 comes in. Have you ever heard of the Microsoft SkyDrive? Well, let's just say that you can access your documents and photos from anywhere, whether it be your laptop, your tablet of your smart phone. It's my fave. When I am on the go, I can start that blog post using my phone, which is smart and efficient. I won't forget my inspiration and can jot down any ideas that streamed through my brain (without losing them, yay!). Similarly, let's say I have a great DIY idea but I need to run to the craft store. I start a blog post in Word (yes, there is a template and you can link to your blog) with a rough idea of what I am looking to do. Once I am at the store, I can just whip out my phone and remind myself what I am looking for. If you have the type of memory where you don't need visual cues, then you are one lucky person ;-)! But this is why I love the SkyDrive, with me at all times (as long as I don't forget my phone!)
This is how I get it done. It's a way for me to be on the move and still creating fresh and on point content for Prim and Propah. I love that I can put anything on my Skydrive and it's there waiting no matter where I am at that moment. There are so many other features about Microsoft Office 365 that can make your life easier. We are all busy and on the go, and the beauty of it is, you can make the 365 experience your own. I'll tell you right now, I will never open up Access (it reminds me of my accounting class in college) but I will use spreadsheets, word docs and power points until the cows come home. It's all about what you need to get it done.
Speaking of Getting It Done, enter the Get It Done Contest on Facebook. Show Microsoft how you #GetItDone. You and a friend could win a trip to some of the most happening events anywhere. Get it done alongside the most accomplished athletes, filmmakers and musicians around—on a trip to NYC, a journey to Park City, Utah, or a musical voyage to Austin, Texas. Visit http://bit.ly/GetItDoneContest to share and enter to win:
• A February trip to NYC, America’s most get it done city—with enough cash to buy tickets to the big football showdown, or catch your favorite Broadway show.
• Slap on your skis and head to Utah this January, where you can get it done in between indie flicks in Park City.
• Fly to Austin in March, where you'll enjoy a boot-scootin' week of living history, live music and interactive in the heart of Texas.
5 Tips for how to #GetItDone with Microsoft Office 365
1. Save documents in the cloud. From home, school, work and everywhere in between, it’s important to have tools that work the way you do. Office 365 lets you save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive so no matter where you are, your information and ideas are available on your terms.
2. Take digital notes. OneNote is a digital note-taking app designed to keep you organized. Use it at home, school or work for recipe collecting, class notes, projects and more. Not only is OneNote part of Office 365, but it also comes as a free app for Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad and Android. Capture thoughts, ideas and to-dos in one place with OneNote, then access them across your devices via SkyDrive.
3. Use Office on your phone. Get stuff done on the go with Office on your Windows Phone, iPhone or Android phone. Access, view, edit, and share Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents by simply downloading Office Mobile on your phone and logging in with your Office 365 account.
4. Collaborate with anyone. Office Web Apps are free, touch-friendly web versions of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and OneNote. Share and simultaneously work on documents with classmates, friends, and co-workers from any browser. All you have to do is sign up for a SkyDrive account to start creating documents.
5. Have Office on five devices. You and your family work on more than one device and so does Office 365 Home Premium. With one subscription you can put Office on up to five PCs.
Want to know what else? Microsoft is offering one of my readers the chance to have Office 365 for their very own. You want in on this technology? (I love technology but not as much as you, you see but I still love technology)
Do you want to win a year's subscription to Microsoft Office 365 (US $99.99 Value)? Enter on the Rafflecopter below:
*This is a sponsored post on behalf of One2One Network. All opinions stated are my own.